* A non- refundable 50% deposit is required at time of ordering. If stationery is required in less than six weeks,
full payment will be required at time of ordering. Cheques should be made payable to KarlinKards.
* Approval of proofs is your responsibility. We will require these to be signed
and returned indicating any amendments. Once signed off, any changes requested to the layout will incur
an additional charge. Please note that it is your responsibility to obtain permission for the
use of all hymns or special material required for your stationery. KarlinKards will not be held responsible
for any breach of copyright from the use of this material.
* Cancelling all or part of an order must be done in writing and will incur
a charge for any materials already purchased or for work in progress or completed up to the point of cancellation.
* All designs on this website are the property of KarlinKards and may not be
replicated or reproduced by you or any other third party. This also includes any changes
to designs which are made by us to meet your requirements and any samples sent to you.
* Any personal details gathered from customers are for the sole use of contact regarding their wedding stationery and will not
be disclosed to any other parties.
* KarlinKards reserves the right to change prices at any time. Any confirmed orders will not be affected by the change.
* Our stationery is handmade and this may be result in slight differences between items. This is
the uniqueness and individuality of hand crafted goods.
* Refunds or exchanges will only be given if your stationery is found to be faulty or does not meet with your requirements.
This must be reported to us within 5 days of receipt of your order to give us time to resolve the issue.
* Once we have posted your stationery KarlinKards will not be held responsible for any loss, damage or delay to your order.
* As some of our stationery contains small parts, please keep it away from small children
or pets to avoid any accidents,